If you are not completely satisfied with your order you can return it to us within 28 days of receipt. Any items returned must be in new and unused condition, in their original packaging, with the labels and tags still affixed as they were when delivered to you. We reserve the right to refuse to accept any items returned to us for refund or exchange that do not meet these requirements (unless, of course, they are faulty). All refunds will be completed within working days of receipt.
Free UK Returns by Post
- Pack the item in its original outer packaging, or in suitable alternative packaging, along with the completed Returns Form that was enclosed with your order.
- Please remember to indicate the reason for return on the Returns Form; if this is left blank, our customer service team may contact you for more information. Returns information is important to us to ensure we offer the best customer experience.
- Securely attach the Royal Mail prepaid label (found at the bottom of the Returns Form) to the outside of the package, covering the original despatch label.
- Take you package to the post office. Please remember to ask the Post Office for your proof of posting and keep it for your reference until you have received your refund.
- Provided the returns label provided is used, the return is completely free of charge within mainland United Kingdom.
- If you have lost the returns label, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns from Retail Outlets
You must return a purchase made in a retail outlet to that retail outlet with a proof of purchase. We do not accept returns of items not purchased on the Dents' official website.
Faulty or Damaged Items
In the event that an item is faulty or damaged please return the item using the above method, we will be happy to assess the item and exchange or refund it.
Personalised and embossed items are considered final sale. No returns or exchanges accepted, unless the item is faulty. If something isn’t quite right with your personalised item, please contact our customer service team at +44(0)1985 212291 or email@example.com
A gift item can be returned or exchanged as long as a proof of purchase can be provided with the return. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are only able to offer exchanges for a different colour or size, not a different style. If you require a different style, please request a refund and order a new item.
- If your requested replacement is unavailable, a refund will automatically be processed and you will need to place a new order for you alternative style.
- If the item was a gift, then we can only exchange it for the same style in a different colour or size. If you would like to choose a new style then a gift receipt will be issued, upon the return of the unwanted item, to the value of the original order excluding postage.
- If exchange instructions on your Returns Form are not clear or cannot be actioned, we may issue a refund without contacting you again.
- We will send all exchanges via our standard shipping method. If you require express shipping, please contact us and we will issue an invoice for this service.
- Until you return the items to us you are responsible for their safe keeping and taking reasonable care of them. We do not accept liability for packages damaged during transit back to us. It is your responsibility to wrap items adequately to prevent damage.
- Please be aware that any additional postage charges above our standard rate that you requested at the time of purchase will not be refunded. Multiple items from a single order that are being returned should be returned in a single parcel.
If you have any other questions please contact our customer services team.
Our team will be delighted to hear from you and are available from 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday. Please note that we are closed on Bank Holidays.
Telephone: +44(0)1985 212291