- If you are not completely satisfied with your order you can return it to us within 28 days of receipt.
- All products must be returned in a re-saleable condition. This means the product and its packaging, labels and tags are intact, undamaged and unused. We will not accept worn, damaged, altered or used goods unless faulty. If tags and labels are removed, a £5 restocking fee will be deducted from your refund.
- We also reserve the right to reduce the amount of monies refunded to you (up to the value of the contract price) where the value of the goods are diminished from excessive handling which goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. We shall evaluate the condition of the product by considering if your handling goes beyond that, which might reasonably be allowed in a shop and the general wear of the product.
- Products which have been personalised cannot be returned unless the item is faulty.
- We do not accept returns made outside of Dents own website. These must be returned to the original place of purchase.
- Until you return the items to us, you are responsible for their safe keeping and taking reasonable care of them. We do not accept liability for packages damaged during transit back to us. It is your responsibility to wrap items adequately to prevent damage. Please be aware that any additional postage charges above our standard rate you requested at the time of purchase will not be refunded.
- Multiple items ordered on a single order that need to be returned should be returned all together as one parcel otherwise a restocking fee of £5 will be deducted form your refund.
- Place the item back into its original packaging, or in suitable alternative packaging, along with the completed Returns Document that was enclosed with your order
- Please remember to indicate the reason for return on the Returns Document; if this is left blank, you will be contacted by our customer service team for more information. Returns information is very important to us to ensure we offer the best customer experience.
- Attach the Royal Mail returns label (found at the bottom of the Returns Document) and place it on the outside of the package, covering the original dispatch label.
- Bring the package to the Post Office, making sure to obtain proof of postage once it is posted. Please keep proof of posting for your reference until you have received your refund or exchange.
If you have lost the returns label, please contact our customer services team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will assist you with the returns process.
- Once we have received your item/s back with the completed returns form filled in we will inspect the item/s to ensure they are still in the original condition that they were sent out in. Refunds will exclude any express delivery charges above our standard shipping rate. If the item has any tags or label removed or missing a £5 restocking fee will be deducted from your refund.
- If an item is deemed to have been worn, has had excessive handling, we will reduce the amount of monies refunded to you or we will return the item/s back to you.
- If your item is outside of the standard 28 days return period, we will issue a credit note.
- If you need to exchange your purchase, we can only exchange for the same style in a different colour or size.
- In the case of your requested replacement being unavailable, a refund will automatically be processed and you will need to place a new order for an alternative style.
- If you want to exchange for a different style then you will need to place a new order and return the unwanted item for a refund.
- If the item was a gift, then we can only exchange for the same style in a different colour or size. If you want to choose a new style then a gift receipt will be issued upon the return of the unwanted item, to the value of the original order, excluding postage.
- If your returns form is not clearly filled in, we will automatically issue a refund.
- We will re-send all exchanges via our standard shipping method. If you require express shipping then we can issue an invoice for this service before returning.
If you have any other questions please contact our customer services team.
Our team will be delighted to hear from you and are available from 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday. Please note that we are closed on Bank Holidays.
Telephone: +44(0)1985 212291