Want to hear some good news? This season we’re on-trend without even trying. Yes, some of the hottest catwalk crazes for autumn/winter 2023 include fashions that we specialise in, such as leather and scarves. So, if you have a vintage pair of our leather gloves or a past-season scarf, wear with confidence as it’s still as hot today as it was on first buying. But of course, we’re keen to embrace other seasonal styles new to our collection. So, let’s explore the top three fashion trends we can’t get enough of this autumn/winter.
Check It Out
Check and plaid patterns are a seasonal staple for autumn/winter. But this year, they’re bolder and brighter than ever with unusual colour combinations that really stand out. And it’s not just about traditional checks, but variations, such as houndstooth, that are also enjoying the style spotlight. We’ve introduced some exciting new check scarves into our autumn/winter ranges, from chunky blanket scarves ready for the coldest winter weather to new colours for our luxurious cashmere
scarves. So, wrap up in this timeless favourite to be cosy and completely on-trend this season.
1. Women’s Plaid Large-Check Scarf with Tassels in Marmalade/ Tan
2. Heritage Bold Check Cashmere Scarf with Tassels and Gift Box in Sky | Amesbury - Men’s Touchscreen Flannel and Leather Gloves in Charcoal | Coniston - Men’s Abraham Moon Plain Tweed Bucket Hat in Navy
3. Women’s Large-Checked Blanket Scarf with Tassels in Tangerine
This trend has been grabbing headlines due to its popularity with celebrities, but nobody does quiet luxury better than us. At its heart, it’s about classic, timeless styles; basics done beautifully and all with a serious appreciation for quality craftsmanship and the very best materials. This elevated dressing doesn’t need to be flashy to be seen and can be enjoyed year after year. Indulge in our take on the trend with peccary leather gloves, the world’s most premium and prestigious leather; gloves lined with luxurious cashmere for superior comfort and warmth and gloves handstitched by our experts for a truly unique and special touch. Just a few of the ways that we embody quiet luxury, today and always.
4. Hampton | Men's Heritage Handsewn Three-Point Cashmere-Lined Peccary Leather Gloves in Cork
5. Evangeline |Women’s Touchscreen Three-Point Cashmere-Lined Leather Gloves with Buttons in Black / Red
6. Helston | Men's Handsewn Three-Point Cashmere-Lined Deerskin Leather Gloves with Cashmere Cuffs
Take a bow
Bows are the perfect finishing touch and they’re back for autumn/winter 2023. This adorable adornment has been a catwalk craze styled big and bold for maximum statement as well as small and subtle for superior sophistication. We’ve embraced bows in our new collection and offer a choice of styles and fabrics. Looking for leather? There’s Emmie, with a thin leather bow and Faye with a cute twisted one. Fancy fabric? Our faux suede gloves feature fabric bows, with studs and colour contrasts adding delicate details. A fun and feminine trend, we’re going big on bows.