If your gloves get wet, allow them to dry naturally and away from any external heat source, such as a heater or the sun. Do not use a hair dryer to dry them.
For heavy staining, we recommend the services of a specialized dry cleaner.
If the staining is light and not dried in, you can try the following:
1. Prepare a hand hot solution of soft soap flakes such as "Lux".
2. Gently sponge down the outside leather of the gloves.
3. Try not to saturate the leather and soak up any excess wetness with a clean dry cloth.
4. Allow the gloves to dry naturally and do not use any external heat source such as a heater, hair dryer or the sun.
5. While the gloves are drying, put them on and take them off several times. This will help to stretch the leather and restore the shape of the gloves to the profile of the hands.
If you decide to use a proprietary leather cleaner or conditioner, please read the product instructions carefully, and be sure the product you are using is suitable for your glove leather.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Dents of England has handmade the world’s finest leather gloves since 1777. Today, the best traditions of this time-honoured craft are combined with contemporary design and luxury leather in stylish accessories including gloves, wallets, and belts.
Get 10% off your first order when you sign up for Dents NewsSIGN UP